Cairns Luxury Catamaran Harbor and Dinner Cruise
Cairns Luxury Catamaran Harbor and Dinner Cruise
This is the perfect way to end a perfect day in paradise. This dinner cruise departs Marlin Marina at 6:30pm and returns at 9pm. Check-in and boarding is at the boat, moored at Marlin Marina at 6.00pm. A complimentary drink is served on arrival and the bar is open for you to relax on board prior to departure.
With your glasses charged, stroll the interior or exterior decks and admire the view as the sky transforms from blue to orange and finally a silky black, filled with thousands of sparkling stars. Depart for your 2.5 hour cruise into the heart of Trinity Inlet and across the waterfront precinct of Cairns, from the Cruise Liner Terminal to the Esplanade.
The water is calm, the weather mild and the night is yours to enjoy, a delicious 3-course meal featuring some of the region’s best produce.. The luxurious sailing catamaran is fully licensed, selling a range of beverages, including tropical cocktails. This is the ultimate in waterside dining.
Return at 9:00pm to Cairns.
• Spirit of Cairns, Marlin Marina, Cairns, Queensland 4870 Australia
- 2.5 hour calm water sunset/evening cruise
- Luxurious air-conditioned vessel
- Complimentary glass of sparkling wine, beer or soft drink on arrival
- Sumptuous buffet including hot and cold dishes
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase from a fully licensed bar)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 4 years old
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please advise dietary requirements a minimum of 1 day before departure
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Contact tracing is in place and all travelers will need to provide their details upon arrival. We are following the guidelines and precautions set by the Queensland Government.
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
Food was fresh and delicious ! Staff were so friendly and accommodating. Was really relaxing cruising around Cairns and seeing it from the water at night time
The staff were wonderful and we were really well looked after. The food was fresh and the bubbles on arrival were delicious!
Food and service was excellent.
Great drink selection and a beautiful yacht. Great night out Great value.
A good evening on the water, meet some interesting people, food was good, sailing calm. A great night out at a reasonable price.
We had a fantastic trip. Food, entertainment and staff were great. Naturally not a lot you can do being on a yacht in the bay but very relaxing and much better than sitting in a restaurant on the esplanade. Kathy
An enjoyable evening from start to finish. Good staff, attentive and enthusiastic, and lucky to have a very calm and clear night. Well sorted craft and game plan. Nice food, and a fair variety, all plentiful of course, and a nice mix of desserts as well. All the food was well-cooked, and I should know, for I ate a lot of it!
Not a real informative or detailed cruise though; just dinner on a boat going round in circles it seemed. Good to converse with other guests though, and all seemed to enjoy themselves.
Great experience would recommend for a night out.
Crew were very helpful and attentive to our needs. Thanks
Nice family night out but difficult to locate at the marina. Staff were great and the food good but not the best seafood I’ve ever had
Seeing Cairns by night from the deck. Good food and excellent service. The only thing missing was some on board entertainment. My partner is lactose intolerant and was a little disappointed there was no dairy free substute for some things.
our booking paperwork says check in at 5.30 and departing at 6 ,arrived at 5.35 to board but left in rain for 35 minuets with other passengers till 6.10 pm. by then totally soaked and once aboard air conditioning froze us.Forget covid rules we all tried to huddle under a tiny tarp without success, we were like sardines in a can and just as wet.A review of my booking paperwork i found on the SAME PAGE in different spots it is states that the ship departs at 5.30 pm! 6.00 pm! and 6.30 PM!
I knew i should not have booked through a 3rd party as i have been burnt before but never again.
Good points food was good and staff friendly.sailed 24/4/2021
The staff were exceptional but that’s where the niceties end! Food was inedible - dry, flavourless and for the money outlaid, seriously overpriced. Not much to see on the cruise itself and repetitive - up and down around 10 times. What they are charging for this tour is criminal!!!! Do not book it. They need to lift their game, BIG TIME. Whoever is in charge of the menu needs to take a good hard look at it and produce something substantially better. At $166 USD with a “free” beverage included (mine a sparkling wine which was so sweet, I had to literally spit it out), you would be far better dining at one if the waterfront restaurants! Oh, and be prepared to fork out a hefty amount for a bottle of wine! Save your hard-earned money!
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us