Cairns ATV Adventure Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cairns Quads & Adventures, Kuranda, Queensland Australia
You’ll get to experience the Rainforest up close and personal with plenty of stops during your adventure. Our tours are always unique
and memorable, and are fun in the sun and awesome in the wet
Duration: 3 hours
- Morning tea or Afternoon Tea
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of quad bike
- Use of helmet
- Safety Briefing
- Wet weather gear (if required)
Traveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 16 years (with parent or guardian)
- Dress code is long pants (optional), enclosed shoes, no singlets
- A valid credit card must be presented.
- Port Douglas transfers not included
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
It was a fun day out in the jungle. The roads weren't that easy to ride, a bit scary, as they were bumpy, uneven and steep but maybe that made it a bit more fun too ;) my first time on a quad bike and it is easy to learn to ride
Great guide and a lovely day!
The ATVs were so much fun! Got to ride for a long time and through fantastic terrain. Strongly recommend this tour. Very friendly and informative guide too!
We had a great time on this tour. They picked us up from the cruise port right on time and drove us up the mountain to their atv course. It hadn't rained in a while so the course was dusty, so bring some sunglasses. There were some nice elevation changes and you get to go through some small rivers. We'd love to come back during the wet season to see how everything changes. Way better than the cruise ship offering!
So much fun!
One of the highlights of our trip! We were a group of 8 and several were newbies and somewhat apprehensive at first. The guides were very careful to go over all the safety issues and started off with simple but still fun maneuvers so we could become comfortable. What a blast we all had riding through the rainforest and the mud! It was so exhilarating and exciting! Our newbies and our experienced riders wanted to ride again! TOO MUCH FUN!!!!
My wife and I took the Atv tour this morning and had a lot of fun, after a little time getting used to the quads in a field we took off for the rainforest paths and had a great time, the mud and creeks were a lot of fun to cross. We were the only two in the tour today so it was fun not having a big group and we got through our safety and instruction quick and efficient and were right off to hit the trails. We had a very fun morning.
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us