Byron Bay Tandem Sky Dive
Taking off from the hangar in a custom-built sky-dive aircraft, enjoy a scenic flight over the long golden beaches and rainforest hinterland of Byron Bay.
Then, get ready for the excitement of Australia’s highest tandem jump over Byron Bay with your highly trained flight professional. Leaping from a height of 15,000 feet (4,572 meters), feel the excitement as you take the plunge, free-falling for 60 seconds at approximately 125 mph (200 kph).
When your parachute opens, enjoy a five-minute descent over the coast. See the Byron Bay surf and lighthouse beneath you as you slowly descend to earth. No other tandem sky dive takes you directly over Byron Bay -- see Byron Bay's famous surf and lighthouse beneath you as you slowly descend to the earth.
Your friends can witness your spectacular flight from the hangar, and watch as your parachute opens and you land right in front of them.
No previous experience is required to enjoy the adrenaline-charged magic of a tandem sky dive over Byron Bay, the experience of a lifetime!
• Byron Bay, New South Wales Australia
• Cape Byron Lighthouse, Cape Byron Walking Track, Byron Bay, New South Wales 2481 Australia
- 20-minute scenic flight over Byron Bay
- Live commentary
- Professional training from highly trained tandem-masters
- Commemorative skydive certificate
- APF Levy and fee included
- Video and photo packages (optional)
- Transfers not included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum weight 242lb (110kg)
- Surcharge applies to persons 207lbs (94kgs) or more
- Minimum age 12 years, subject to approval
- Under 18 years must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- For more information please visit: https://www.skydive.com.au/more-info/blog/were-back-in-business-baby/
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
There can’t really be anything to complain about when you are skydiving over Byron really can there!
Was very upset with Viator for failing to inform us thru email or mobile in advance that it has being postponed to 2 days later due to weather not suitable for the dive. It caused us so much of inconvenient. Nevertheless..it was awesome and thrilling to dive from 12000 feet on the scheduled day.
That was easy and convenient to book it at Viator
They having a two way transport and the guide was friendly
Its was a amazing experience at Byron Bay
They are all Professional sky diver make me feel no stress and worry
Thank you Viator
Great experience! We were all first time sky diving and initially got disappointed that our scheduled skydiving was canceled due to weather. However, they were very flexible in rescheduling and lucky had time in our schedule to set it for the next day. Needless to say, we jumped and had one of the best experience ever! Initially flying out to 14K feet with the view of Byron Bay was beautiful. However, jumping out looking at the same view at a different perspective was a whole new experience!
Sky Dive was an amazing experience, I would highly recommend SkyDive Australia to any body visiting Gold Cost or Brisbane area. Sky Dive Australia staff was very courteous and helpful. The pickup from Brisbane also was very helpful. The Sky Dive itself, was an amazing experience - the views at Byron Bay were breathtakingly beautiful. Overall a great 5 star experience, worth every penny and time!!
A great experience that i won't forget, skydive at Byron Bay is must do if you are visiting Australia!
The team were great and higly professional, cost of this was very good value for money also.
Special thanks to Gabe who i did the jump with.
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us