Bungle Bungles & Lake Argyle Air Tour from Darwin
Afterwards, the tour will lead you to a lesser known spectacle of the Australian Outback. Following the winding gorges of the Ord River, the tour reaches its pinnacle. Of an almost unrivaled majesty, the stunning Lake Argyle sits dormant. Revel in the beauty of this colossal freshwater lake molded by the ancient landscape.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kookaburra Air, 3 Lois Lane, Darwin, Northern Territory 0820 Australia
Arrive at Kookaburra Air and depart on an amazing scenic flight, covering the beautifully rugged landscapes of Western Australia and the Northern Territory.
Pass By: Bungle Bungle Range, Purnululu National Park, Western Australia 6743 Australia
Discover the Bungle Bungles from the air with a spectacular scenic flight and guided air tour of the ancient landscape.
Pass By: Lake Argyle, Western Australia 6743 Australia
Fly over one of Australia's largest and most spectacular freshwater lakes. The vast, undisturbed body of water holds 18 times the volume of Sydney Harbour!
- Fixed-wing Aircraft
- Window Seat
- Free Parking
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of two adults for the tour to proceed.
- Infants (0-2 years inclusive) are free, however seating cannot be guaranteed and infants may have to sit on the parents lap if seating is not available.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us