Brisbane Brewery Small-Group Tour with Lunch
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Newstead Brewing Co, 85 Doggett St, Newstead QLD 4006, Australia
Learn the story of Newstead Brewing Co. alongside a few historic anecdotes about Brisbane City! Get a guided tour of the brewery floor and sample the newest offerings on tap.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Green Beacon Brewery, 26 Helen St Teneriffe, Brisbane, Queensland 4006 Australia
This award winning microbrewery always has something new and exciting to taste, and our guests will sample a variety of styles at this Teneriffe-based brewery.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sea Legs Brewing Co, 89 Main St, Kangaroo Point QLD 4169, Australia
Located in the shadow of the Story Bridge, Sea Legs offers fresh, vibrant beers and delicious pizzas to hungry travelers.
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change and there are many other breweries we may visit at the end of the day, including All Inn, Semi Pro, Revel, Bacchus, Soapbox, Fonzie Abbott, Slipstream, Helios, Ballistic or others!
Duration: 1 hour
- Beer tasting
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Local guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years; photo ID required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please wear closed-toe shoes
- Please specify your pick-location at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
This tour is the one for beer lovers. This first thing you need to know, the beer is plentiful and the lunch is quite good. The first stop includes some beer education that ranges from the easy to complex, it will satisfy all levels of beer experts. There is even some Brisbane history mixed in with the tastings at the Newstead Brewery (beer related, of course). Craft beer is growing and evolving around the world, when you take the tour bring a craft beer from where you live and share it with the tour guide. It will be appreciated and starts a conversation right away. I highly recommend this tour.
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us