Blue Mountains number 1 Day Tour includes the Three Sisters
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Mountains National Park, New South Wales, Australia
You will start your day in the Blue Mountains National park seeing the wild Kangaroos. Enjoy your traditional Aussie bacon and egg roll, tea/coffee/juice with our breakfast with the Kangaroos. Following this you will enjoy scenic world (all three rides), lookouts, cliff faces, spectacular views, lunch at an Aussie pub, Featherdale wildlife park which is uniquely Australian and your guided ferry ride home.
Duration: 10 hours
- Sydney pickup
- National Park fees
- Lunch at historic Leura
- Transfer back to your hotel
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Scenic World all three rides including the worlds steepest railway
- Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Entry/Admission - Blue Mountains National Park
- Alcoholic drinks
- Private purchases from gift shops
We have regular 5 star hotels that we collect guests from every day. You may be asked to meet us at one of those locations which makes it much easier for our team to leave Sydney so we arrive in the Blue Mountains ahead of the crowds.
- Circular Quay
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements prior to your tour.
- Vegetarian, gluten free available, please advise at time of booking if required or you can communicate this to the team once booking has been confirmed. We provide fruit every day during breakfast. Please wear enclosed footwear and bring a jacket for inclement weather
- Be prepared to laugh a lot as our Aussie guides like to make people laugh :)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
This tour was... WOW! We toured with Sean and he went above and beyond for each of his customers. As many reviewers have said, he has deep knowledge and passion for Australia and it shows on every word he says. So many little things make this tour wonderful. The breakfast was great, Graham met us and made us all feel welcome and appreciated. Each stop along the way was exciting. We got to see Kangaroo in the wild. There is so much packed into this tour but I never felt rushed. I will definitely tour with them again when I return to Sydney.
We had breakfast in the blue mountains. Our guide, Sean, was an excellent tour guide. 3 rides on a railway--up and down and sideways on a mountain. Went to a Wildlife park to see Kangaroos and Koalas. A long but great day. Highly recommend.
Such a lovely experience to be with this team on a day tour. Chapo and Sean did a great job- well thought itinerary, very professional and it shows that they love what they’re doing. Our family really enjoyed it. Highly recommended not only for those who have kids
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us