Beer Lovers' Guide in Melbourne: Small Group Craft Beer Drink Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Melbourne Urban Adventures, 567 Collins St, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Calling all beer fanatics! Looking for the perfect beer tour in Melbourne? You got it. This thirst-quenching beer odyssey will take you through the best of the best on the Melbourne brew scene, from its largest brewery to those craft beers that only the true Melbourne locals know about. On top of all that, you’ll learn all about the history behind Melbourne’s favourite beverage, giving you all the local know-how to become the biggest Melbourne beer buff in town.
We mix it up depending which neighbourhood we are in and where is best for the day you've booked. Venues range from breweries in industrial areas to classic pubs, bowling clubs and record bars - but the one thing they all have in common is a passion for the brew. Think Wietbier, XPA, Pilsners, Porters and Bocks - we are out in search of the best and for drinking them as close to the keg as we can get.
You will be able to try different microbrews from 3 different venues and sample some delicious local food at one of the stops.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Collingwood, Collingwood, Yarra, Greater Melbourne, Victoria
Explore the vibrant suburb of Collingwood; home to many bars, restaurants and most importantly breweries!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Fixation Brewing Co, 414 Smith St, Collingwood, Yarra, Victoria 3066 Australia
This is an example of the type of venue you will visit on the tour. Visits to three different breweries are included on this tour and you will get a behind the scenes look at where the beer is made and also get to try some for yourself!
Duration: 1 hour
- Local English-speaking guide
- Craft beer tastings at 3 venues
- A portion of amazing local food
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
- a Myki with enough credit to catch the train or tram out to the venue for the evening
- Entry/Admission - Melbourne Urban Adventures
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travellers under 18 years of age are not permitted to join this tour
- Please wear nice, smart-casual clothing. No flip-flops (thongs) permitted. Remember that Melbourne’s weather can be unpredictable and the tour will run rain, hail or shine, so bring an umbrella or coat if needed
- Maximum group size is 12
- Please ensure you have a Myki with enough credit to catch the train or tram out to the venue for the evening. Your guide can help you purchase one at Southern Cross (approx $6 + credit) if you don't have one.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All tours follow the latest local health authority advice, including mask usage and social distancing. Urban Adventures has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which recognises companies that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us