Aquascene Magnetic Island Discovery Tour
Our 4.5 hour Discovery Tour is a combination of snorkelling and exploring beautiful Magnetic Island.
Activities include exploring secluded pristine bays and beaches, birdlife, snorkel beautiful fringing reefs, reef education and interactions with fish and marine life, stories and history all in the one tour. Stand Up Paddle boards, floating pontoon to sit on, relax and enjoy the beautiful places we visit.
Morning tea and all equipment for activities is provided.
Snorkel tuition is provided in a safe and caring environment.
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All equipment for activities on tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
Had the BEST experience! There was a monsoon trough threatening our trip, the Tide was super high in the morning as well.
Adam went above and beyond, tailoring our trip to the weather conditions so we could still enjoy our day.
The kids enjoyed every second of the day, they all caught a fish which was their highlight.
Thank you so much Adam for accomadaring us, getting us off the water safely before the storm hit and still allowed us to have an absolutely wonderful day.
Great day out on the boat with Adam. Got to see whales thanks to a phone call from his wife. 2 great snorkelling places with different fish and coral. Great history of the Island.
I loved this tour. Not only snorkelling and SUP in beautiful bays with coral and heaps of fish, but knowledgeable and friendly staff too. Great value and a wonderful way to see some of the Island if you don't have a lot of time. Adam even waited and came looking for me when I couldn't find the place to board! Couldn't recommend it enough.
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us