All-Inclusive Fraser Island Day Tour
IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR TRAVEL TO FRASER ISLAND:
Following Queensland Government’s announcement easing travel restrictions in Queensland, Fraser Explorer Tours will recommence operating daily departures from Hervey Bay and Tuesday-Sunday from Rainbow Beach.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake McKenzie, Fraser Island, Queensland 4581 Australia
Enjoy a revitalising swim in the crystal blue waters and relax on the sandy white beaches… it’s picture perfect!
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Seventy-Five Mile Beach, Fraser Island, Queensland Australia
As you drive along this sandy highway, you may spot birds of prey flying above or humpback whales as they migrate past (between July – November). You may wish to join the Air Fraser team for a scenic flight over the island - book with your guide on tour (optional extra).
Stop At: Maheno Wreck, Seventy-Five Mile Beach, Fraser Island, Queensland 4581 Australia
Enjoy a photo stop at the rusting wreck of the Maheno washed ashore during an out-of-season cyclone in 1935 – it’s one of Fraser Island’s most recognisable sites
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Central Station Rainforest, Fraser Island, Queensland Australia
This former logging station that housed schools and shops for the bustling timber industry is now a tourist stop. Stroll along the Wanggoolba Creek boardwalk to discover the ancient King Ferns, towering Ghost Gums and Pine trees
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Fraser Explorer Tours, Fraser Island, Queensland Australia
Local guides and custom designed 4WD buses air conditioned for your comfort
Stop At: The Pinnacles, Pinnacles Dr, Fraser Island, Queensland 4581 Australia
Learn how these technicolour sand formations were created and the Butchulla legends surrounding them. We stop to take a picture as we drive along Seventy-Five Mile Beach.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Eli Creek, 75 Mile Beach Road, Fraser Island, Queensland 4581 Australia
Float down this fast-flowing freshwater creek pouring out 80 megalitres of water daily into the ocean.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Transport by air-conditioned 4WD coach
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park fees and fuel levies
- Return ferry transfers
- Drinks (available to purchase)
2: 6 Rainbow Beach Rd, Rainbow Beach QLD 4581, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Please bring sunscreen, hat and swimwear
- Audio guide app available in Spanish, Italian, German, Korean, Japanese and Chinese
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Recommended for guests to bring their own front-facing infant seats. Limited child seats are available at an additional charge on request.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- The safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff continue to be our top priority. We have implemented processes as well as adhering to the latest Government and Health official’s advice. Thank you for your support throughout these changing times.
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
Tour was great. Our guide / driver David was every informative and pleasant.
Lunch was below average
Meat on the burger was cold and only 12 chips on the plate. Had to buy drinks to have with lunch.
Excellent day trip. We totally enjoy when we are escorted and guide knowledge are so good. Definitely recommend for first visitors to Fraser Island and someone who has no confidence to drive in sand road like me
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us