All Inclusive Dolphin and Tangalooma Wrecks Cruise
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: See Moreton, 17 Rivergate Pl, Murarrie QLD 4172, Australia
Check-in Rivergate Marina at 9 AM. Cruise departs 9.30 AM
Stop At: Tangalooma Wrecks, Moreton Island, Queensland 4025 Australia
Taking you to the fascinating, diverse world of the Moreton Bay Marine Park where Bottlenose Dolphins play and Dugongs feed amongst the Giant Logger Head Turtles. Our experienced snorkel guide will take you to
snorkel at Tangalooma Wrecks.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Moreton Island, Queensland 4025 Australia
Spend some free time on Moreton Island. Licenced bar on the boat is also available for you to enjoy the relaxing afternoon.
Duration: 2 hours
- Lunch - Tropical Buffet Lunch - featuring daily caught trawler prawns, succulent roast chicken.
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Snacks - Morning Tea: Biscuit / Afternoon Tea: Tropical fruit platter
- Guided Snorkeling at Tangalooma Wrecks
- Dolphins & Marine animal Watching
- Entry/Admission - Moreton Island
- Alcoholic Beverages - Licensed bar is available on the boat.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- COVID19 Clean Awarded All the staff have completed TAFE COVID SAFE Work Training.
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
Amazing experience! My partner and I enjoyed so much this tour and Moreton Island is a real gem! The crew is fantastic and can't recommend them enough!
Crew were exceptional.The food was delicious and abundant .
The boat was a joy to travel on and very comfortable not over crowded ample space to move around freely
Great option to snorkel go to the beach or just stay aboard
It was overall a great day. Very organized pick up and drop off. Very nice, comfortable boat and delicious lunch. Beautiful location. All the staff were very professional and accommodating. The only draw back was feeling a little rushed through snorkeling even though we had an hour. We rushed through the ship wrecks but had 20 minutes at the end to explore but there was not much to see at the end. I would have liked to take more time going through the course. We were a little bunched up in places so it might be better to stagger the snorkelers with more groups going through at different times.
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us