All Inclusive Dolphin and Tangalooma Wrecks Cruise
Throw your swimwear into a bag and set sail to Moreton Island, a world-renowned destination for encountering dolphins, dugong, and turtles. Located just 75 minutes from Brisbane, this full-day tour features an eco-cruise, tropical buffet lunch, island beach time and guided snorkel tour at the famous Tangalooma Wrecks. Board the brand new AUD 4mill vessel, the Spirit of Migaloo II, and you’ll soon discover that there’s more to Moreton Island than meets the eye.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: See Moreton, 17 Rivergate Pl, Murarrie QLD 4172, Australia
Check-in Rivergate Marina at 9 AM. Cruise departs 9.30 AM
Stop At: Tangalooma Wrecks, Moreton Island, Queensland 4025 Australia
Taking you to the fascinating, diverse world of the Moreton Bay Marine Park where Bottlenose Dolphins play and Dugongs feed amongst the Giant Logger Head Turtles. Our experienced snorkel guide will take you to
snorkel at Tangalooma Wrecks.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Moreton Island, Queensland 4025 Australia
Spend some free time on Moreton Island. Licenced bar on the boat is also available for you to enjoy the relaxing afternoon.
Duration: 2 hours
- Lunch - Tropical Buffet Lunch - featuring daily caught trawler prawns, succulent roast chicken.
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Snacks - Morning Tea: Biscuit / Afternoon Tea: Tropical fruit platter
- Guided Snorkeling at Tangalooma Wrecks
- Dolphins & Marine animal Watching
- Entry/Admission - Moreton Island
- Alcoholic Beverages - Licensed bar is available on the boat.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- COVID19 Clean Awarded All the staff have completed TAFE COVID SAFE Work Training.
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
See Moreton’s boat is comfortable clean, and well equipped. Captain and all the staffs are funny and helpful. The food was great.
The only one thing not well arranged was the group snorkelling around the wreck. Too many people too crowded. Those inexperienced snorkelers were panic and collided with others. I hope next time they can separate into two groups, one with extra care, more supervision. And the other group can be formed by licensed divers/ experienced swimmer who can actually take care of themselves and instead of being treated like kids.
It was overall a great day. Very organized pick up and drop off. Very nice, comfortable boat and delicious lunch. Beautiful location. All the staff were very professional and accommodating. The only draw back was feeling a little rushed through snorkeling even though we had an hour. We rushed through the ship wrecks but had 20 minutes at the end to explore but there was not much to see at the end. I would have liked to take more time going through the course. We were a little bunched up in places so it might be better to stagger the snorkelers with more groups going through at different times.
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us