Alice Springs to Ayers Rock (Uluru) One Way Shuttle
PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS A ONE-WAY COACH TRANSFER FROM ALICE SPRINGS TO AYERS ROCK (ULURU).
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- One-way shared transfer from Alice Springs to Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Hotel pick-ups commence prior to the tour start time. Please refer to your voucher for your hotel pick-up time or call the operator. You will be collected from the hotel you have selected in the drop down list. If you wish to change your pick-up location, you must call the operator at least 24 hrs prior to travel. If your hotel does not appear on the dropdown list, the operator does not pick-up from your hotel. Please phone the operator to arrange an alternate pick-up time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant are free provided they do not occupy a seat
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All passengers with limited mobility will require a companion to assist with boarding and alighting from the touring vehicle. Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Baggage Allowance: 1 bag per person (maximum 20kg) + 1 carry on bag
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Please bring your own washable face mask and gloves. Should an unexpected situation arise, additional face masks, rubber gloves, antiviral sprays/wipes are available for guest distribution. Group sizes will be continuously reviewed to align with government recommended protocols.
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
The trip just fantastic and the driver very nice and helpful with lots of information to tell us about places from Alice Springs to Uluru
A great experience. The information along the way was excellent, and the stops gave us insight to outback living.
Tanya our coach driver was great. She sprinkled 20 minute sessions of information on the indigenous people, geology and history of the area throughout the ride. There were two roadhouse stops that were a lot of fun, each about 30 minutes in length where you could get a bite and soak up the vibe. A third stop allowed for picture taking of Mt. Connor. Overall a very nice ride in a nice coach.
I'm glad that I had read suggestions to take this trip over land rather than by air. It gave us the experiences of the flora, fauna, animals, colors of the outback. In all, it is the only way to go! The driver was personable and there were adequate stops enroute.
This convenient and interesting shuttle trip by coach is daily, leaving from your hotel in Alice Springs early in the morning and arriving in Ayers Rock about noon. There are two worthwhile stops en route to use toilets, buy food and drinks, and buy other stuff. A purchase of a fly net to keep flies off your face is highly recommended during the warmer weather seasons.
Neil was an excellent guide.
Ótima opção de transfer do aeroporto para hotel. Meu voo de ida para Ayers Rocks atrasou, avisei a eles, e quando cheguei não tive nenhum problema. Eles me aguardaram. Excelente empresa. Super recomendo.
Good coach, relaxing trip with regular stops for refreshment and leg stretch. Was concerned about the travel time when I booked but turned out well - coach driver also help make the trip interesting with background knowledge
Beautiful country, extremely comfortable couch. Skilled, informed driver. Good rest stops.
My trip was fabulous, thank you very much.
I would now appreciate being taken OFF your email database please, not because I dint like your company, just because I receive so many emails and as I'm not planning to travel for another 3 years, I'd prefer not to keep seeing these in my in box. Many thanks, and all the best, Anne
Comfortable, informative, just the right amount of refreshment stops. Sure, it's a long trip, but we were in Ayers Rock before we knew it. Commentary by driver was wonderful. Far better than flying between the two places.
Trip was efficient and informatively narrated. Also, I left me cap on the bus, and the driver promptly returned it to my hotel in Yulara. Thanks!
Great journey through the outback.
Our driver was so pleasant and very knowledgeable . His commentary was interesting and very much appreciated. The bus was clean, modern and just fine. The road is straight north. We stopped several times. A very good way to ravel between Alice Springs and Uluru
Very friendly tour guide. He was great at pointing out all the interesting things to see on the way.
fabulous with the best coach driver named Tash..you are lucky to have her
Super comfortable coach, great driver with extensive knowlege of the surrounds as we passed by.
Great way to see more of the countryside and our coach driver was so knowledgable. We made about 4 stops as well including a roadhouse pub with an art gallery where we could view and purchase beautiful Aboriginal art.
Was dreading this as it starts so early and takes so long but it was surprisingly enjoyable. The driver is funny and knowledgeable, there were plenty of stops so it was cvomfortable.
Nice bus, comfortable. Able to see scenery. Driver commented of several aspects while driving. Easier than flying because they pick up at the hotel just before leaving and drop us off at pour hotel in Ayers Rock.
Excellent experience with wonderful driver
Perfect way to get to Ayers Rock. Very informative driver and plenty of stops on way.
Loved this tour. The guide was also extremely knowledgeable which really enhanced the tour. Worth every penny. Recommend it highly.
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us