Alice Springs Camel Tour
Alice Springs Camel Tour
A camel ride against the backdrop of the stunning West MacDonnell Ranges is highlight of your Red Centre experience. Join our gentle camels and your knowledgable guide for our one-hour camel ride choosing from departure in the afternoon or sunset. Travel to a scenic lookout with sweeping vistas across the desert landscape. What better vantage point than from the top of a camel. See kangaroos, birds and other wildlife as you experience the true beauty of the outback. Relax and feel the peace in a sublime landscape. We provide a free transfer service from your accommodation or you can self drive to us. After the sunset ride we gather at our camel lounge for light refreshments.
• Pyndan Camel Tracks, Alice Springs, Northern Territory Australia
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Snacks - Light refreshments are included in the sunset ride ticket only to enjoy after the sunset camel ride.
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in the Alice Springs CBD. We don't pick up from private addresses.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants under 3 years age sit on an adult's lap and the infant rides for free
- Passengers weighing 220 pounds (100 kg) or over MUST advise their weight at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for people who have had recent hip replacements
- A level of fitness is required where you can lift up your leg, perform a squat and have the strength to get onto the camel's saddle.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
Friendly staff, camels and relaxing ride with beautiful views! Would've liked a little more of a talk from the guide about what we were seeing, flora fauna land marks etc. Would go again.
The camel ride was a very memorable experience. The camels were calm and sedate. The staff were friendly and helpful. Overall it was a wonderful experience and a great way to see the countryside near Alice Springs.
This was a pure magical experience that I will recommend to everyone who comes into Alice
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us