Airlie Beach Tandem Skydive
Skydive Airlie Beach is in the heart of Queensland's most popular tourism spot, the Whitsunday Islands. Just minutes from the beautiful town of Airlie Beach, you are provided free return transfers to your accommodation. Skydive Airlie Beach as you jump from the incredible altitude of up to 15,000 feet directly over the crystal clear waters and sparkling white sands of the Whitsundays.
Experience the ultimate thrill of freefall at over 220 km/hr for up to an insane 60-seconds before you begin your slow descent floating under the canopy for approximately 5-7 minutes soaking up the breath-taking views.
Skydive Airlie Beach and experience sensational coastal views, Whitsunday Islands, and lush forest and ocean! Whitsunday's only beach skydive. Who thought skydiving in Airlie Beach could be this incredible?
Your skydive includes, professional training and instructions, 20-minute scenic flight over the Whitsundays, 60 seconds of freefall during this experience of a lifetime!
- Qualified jumper
- Professional training from highly trained tandem masters
- Commemorative skydive certificate
- Australian Parachuting Levy and Admin fee
- Video photo packages (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum weight over 253 pounds (110 kgs) on application
- Surcharge will apply to persons 209 pounds (95kgs) and over
- Minimum age 12 years is subject to approval, if under 18 years, a written parental/guarding consent will be required
- Please wear comfy clothes and enclosed running shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- For more information please visit: https://www.skydive.com.au/more-info/blog/were-back-in-business-baby/
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us