2-Hour Boat Rental in Melbourne
Price is per boat, fits up to 9 people. You don't need to have a boat licence or be an old salty to skipper yourself and explore Melbourne's spectacular Yarra River in our easy-to-operate electric boats. Get your crew of up to 9 people and see Melbourne from amazing new perspective.
• No boat licence required
• Up to 9 people
• Bring your own snacks & drinks
• Suitable for all ages
• Dog friendly!
• Captain your own electric boat to cruise the Yarra River
• No boat licence required
• Sail past landmarks like the Docklands and Flinders Street
• Each boat can accommodate up to nine passengers
• Bring your own snacks and drinks to enjoy onboard
Cruise the entire Melbourne CBD and experience the Yarra River and Victoria Harbour. Take your time and make any stops along the way for bathroom breaks or refreshments.
Experience all of Melbourne's waterways and harbours in the direction you choose. Our comfy and stable boats are very easy to operate, even for non-experienced boaters.
- Price is per boat - Fits up to 9 people
- Suitable for all ages. Kids life jackets provided
- Private transportation
- Captain your own boat on Melbourne's spectacular Yarra River
- Bring your own drinks and snacks!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- - Boats sanitised with alcohol-based cleaner before use - Contactless check-in and briefing. - Hand sanitiser and surface wipes are available for customers.
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
This is worth every penny! Pack a nice picnic and enjoy a leisurely cruise down the river. We had a blast and this was definitely a highlight of our week. The boat is well stocked with blankets, a cooler, and pillows. It's not a fast boat, but it's such a great and different view of Melbourne. If Alistair offers to let you add an hour, I recommend taking him up on it!
Fantastic way to see Melbourne and the Yarra River!
Pack a picnic basket and bottle of wine and a few beers, invite upto 8 others and your in for a memorable day
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us