2-Day Great Ocean Road and Grampians Tour Roundtrip from Melbourne
Day 1: Melbourne to Great Ocean Road
Stop At: Twelve Apostles, Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
Next stop is the awe-inspiring Twelve Apostles, perfect photo opportunity and (optional add-on) scenic helicopter flight over the giant limestone stacks.
Pass By: Autopia Tours, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Our journey begins on the beautiful Great Ocean Road Grampians Tour, enjoying the stunning scenery of this famous coastline.
Stop At: Loch Ard Gorge, Great Ocean Road Port Campbell National Park, Victoria 3269 Australia
Followed by a visit to the pristine beach of Loch Ard Gorge, where you will learn the tragic tales of this shipwreck coast.
Pass By: Wye River, Wye River, Victoria
We stop in along the Great Ocean Road to search for koalas in the wild.
Stop At: Apollo Bay, Apollo Bay, Victoria
Then onto the beautiful seaside village of Apollo Bay
Stop At: Great Otway National Park, Great Otway National Park, Victoria
Enjoy a relaxing walk through an ancient rainforest, admiring some of the world’s tallest trees in the Otway National Park.
Stop At: Halls Gap, Halls Gap, Grampians, Victoria
Stay overnight in Halls Gap located in the Grampians
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Stay overnight in the Grampians National Park, Halls Gap.
Day 2: Grampians to Melbourne
Stop At: Grampians, Grampians, Victoria
Wake up to see the amazing views and kangaroos! Grampians National Park, one of Victoria’s most popular holiday destinations is an area rich in Aboriginal culture set in a beautiful and rugged ancient landscape.
Stop At: Boroka Lookout, Mt Difficult Road, Halls Gap, Victoria 3381 Australia
Embark on a walk in the National Park and take in some of the breathtaking views at Boroka Lookout.
Stop At: Reed Lookout, Halls Gap, Victoria Australia
Take in some of the breathtaking views.
Stop At: MacKenzie Falls, Victoria Australia
Before making our way to Mackenzie Falls (or Silverband Falls) where we hike to view these stunning falls.
No accommodation included on this day.
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- 1 Nights’ accommodation in Halls Gap, Grampians
- Guided bush walking (~2km total)
- National Park entry fees
- Australian wildlife sightings in there natural habitat
- Expert driver guide, with live tour commentary spoken in English
- Air-conditioned small group travel experience
- Entry/Admission - Reed Lookout
- Entry/Admission - MacKenzie Falls
- Meals not indicated
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, not wheelchair accessible due to uneven surfaces.
- Minimum age is 6 years old, not suitable for infants or children under this age. Children aged between 6 and 17 are required to stay in private accommodation and must be accompanied by legal guardian or adult.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Over-sized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- For your safety, we have implemented comprehensive hygiene measures and increased regular sanitation. Guests will be asked to check-in by scanning the QR code during the on-boarding stage for contact tracing purposes.
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us