1 Hour Broome Sunset Camel Tour
End your day with the perfect 1-hour sunset ride alongside Broome's most respected and experienced camel operator, with over 30 years experience.
PLEASE NOTE- we have a 90 kilogram weight restriction per passenger.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cable Beach, Broome, Western Australia 6725 Australia
Enjoy a 1-hour Sunset Tour along the iconic Cable Beach on the back of majestic Australian camels. The best way to end the day!
Duration: 1 hour
- Camel Ride
- Give your camel a carrot after the Sunset ride (Carrots supplied by us)
- Free freshwater pearl earrings for all the ladies riding with us.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- We have a weight restriction of 90kg per passenger
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Have completed the Australian Government Covid19 Safety Check
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
The sunset was amazing and the staff were friendly and happy to take photo. The camels were extremely gentle and very well trained.
Friendly staff and great sunset
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us